• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BR Security Togs A-2

asiamiles

It could just be the daylight and the fact that it's brand new, so it might be the same leather or might not, though I'm leaning twds the latter. Yes, the knits are a different colour, and that one doesn't have the Hookless zipper either, so it seems they did do a regular model Security A-2 and a different and better Junky exclusive one.

The Junky example was a small run of 30.

The owner of Junky showed me his in 2007. It is made from the same hide as my Few Russet Bronco and deeb7's Few A-1.

BEVAN

asiamiles

bristolherc said:
The Junky example was a small run of 30.

The owner of Junky showed me his in 2007. It is made from the same hide as my Few Russet Bronco and deeb7's Few A-1.

BEVAN

Only 30...that's great! And I'm sure both David and yourself will vouch for the hide :)

I went to the two Yokohama Junky shops this afternoon and saw that pictured A-2. I don't consider the hide "ugly" but it's certainly not nearly as nice as mine and it doesn't have that 30's feel...the Crown zipper doesn't help. The liner is also different; it seems like USN herringbone twill.