• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BR Rough Wear Art - Ties...

Dany McDonald

Wow factor has entered the building!

Looks like you have a very well made rendition, will you try to weather it a bit? Or leave it to wear and natural exposure?

Dany

ausreenactor

It won't get much wear at all. Just for the collection. Will see how the paint ages. My Murder Inc has sucked a lot of the colour through the white paint over the years...

ausreenactor

8286-grab0051_orig.jpg
download.jpg
b24-the-eager-beaver-sideview.jpg

Rollyjogger64

Hey 'gents, I see I am late to the party here but I would love to have any and all input. My great uncle went MIA on June 14th, 1944 in B-24J 42-73197, an aircraft in the 320th Squadron of the 90th Bomb Group, 5th Air Force. I'm putting together a tshirt to commemorate the crew and the aircraft and was hoping someone could help me find a jpeg or gif or something with the 90th, and 320th emblems. I'm taking my father up (it was his uncle who went MIA) in the B-24 Diamond Lil for a Father's Day gift, he just doesn't know it yet. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

EMBLEMHUNTER

Have been contemplating the options for some jacket art, now that I know Ties is GTG for jackets...

Tied to the recent Mareeba Military Muster and the local themed stuff I stumbled on to one of the aircraft from the 321st Bomb Squadron, 90th Bomb Group. "The Eager Beaver"...

View attachment 23499

View attachment 23500

The 321st Squadron patch, and the Jollly Roger are options for the front left of the jacket.

View attachment 23502

View attachment 23504

The colour of the Jolly Roger would be red for the 321st. This is for the 400th Bomb Squadron.

Or just a large 'Skull and Bombs' on the left chest with Jolly Roger underneath.

View attachment 23503

COL Rogers is sporting a cracker of a moustache too, which has instantly endeared his achievements even further....

Any input from my learned peers greatly appreciated!

Couchy
Here's a really Rare version of an Early 320th patch ....

Attachments

• 320th Bombardment Squadron (Early rare variation)Birdand latter emblems (3).jpg
    320th Bombardment Squadron (Early rare variation)Birdand latter emblems (3).jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 65

Members online

Latest posts