• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boots / shoes to wear with your flight jacket s...

ties70

Thanks Ties !
Hope alls well with you and the girls :)

Thanks, Burt!

It is, though relocating back home has hit us "harder" than expected.
The girls miss the sun, the warmth and their Andalucian friends...
For me, the situation at the office has been unusually busy for July and August...

But...we have spent the first weekend in our new appartment at the Baltic Sea...yooohooo ;-)

Ties

B-Man2

Glad to hear that you’ve gotten home and alls ok . When you have some free time would love to see the new apartment on the Baltic . I’ll PM you :)

P-47 thunderbolt

Happy birthday Burt,
I managed to pick these up a month or so ago - a pair of redwing 'munson ranger' boots- essentially a ww2 service boot, a wider toe than iron rangers and a brogue detailed toe cap. Now I know these were limited editions, so I'm almost scared to wear them! I took a chance on them and it paid off
20210829_164606.jpg

Dany McDonald

managed to pick these up a month or so ago - a pair of redwing 'munson ranger' boots- essentially a ww2 service boot, a wider toe than iron rangers and a brogue detailed toe cap. Now I know these were limited editions, so I'm almost scared to wear them! I took a chance on them and it paid off

Man those Munson rangers a freaking nice and I wish they were still available. Looks like they were geared for the Japan market but also available in Amsterdam....?

Congrats!

Dany