• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boots / shoes to wear with your flight jacket s...

Edward

Taft Dragon boots unboxing. (love these! fit me great and feel good. will need to walk around and get a break in period to be fully sure but right out of the box these are comfortable!)
IMG_0365.JPG
IMG_0366.JPG
IMG_0367.JPG
IMG_0368.JPG
IMG_0370.JPG
IMG_0371.JPG
IMG_0372.JPG
IMG_0373.JPG
IMG_0373b.JPG
IMG_0375.JPG

stanier

That’s a cool looking boot, particularly the color contrast of the Russett soles and heels with the black leather . I’d say fit pics are definitely in order when you get them :)

Thanks B-man2 and I'll definitely take a pic or two when I get chance. I lost control specc'ing these and the leather is Brian's hand finished horsehide. It should age like these examples
1596873033915.png

ausreenactor

Lookin
Taft Dragon boots unboxing. (love these! fit me great and feel good. will need to walk around and get a break in period to be fully sure but right out of the box these are comfortable!)
View attachment 39411View attachment 39412View attachment 39413View attachment 39414View attachment 39415View attachment 39416View attachment 39417View attachment 39418View attachment 39419View attachment 39420

Looking at your original I fall more in love the ELC Monarch.....

Flightengineer

Right now on Bay WW2 USN NAVY BOONDOCKER BOOTS SIZE 11.5A MINT UNWORN NOS

Grant

Borrowed a pair of original WWII Russet Service shoes from a collector friend to compare to my repro ATF Services Shoes. I'm no a boot expert, but the originals have finer stitching, thicker soles and a more pronounced cap toe than the repros. I'm perfectly happy with my ATF repros, but cool to compare them to a dead stock pair of originals.

SERVO1.jpg
ServA.jpg
ServO3.jpg
ServA3.jpg
ServO4.jpg
ServA4.jpg