• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boots / shoes to wear with your flight jacket s...

tjoenn

I posted these a couple of years ago, also from Aero, great boots, built to never wear out.

IMG_6433.JPG

B-Man2

Wonder why Aero discontinued making the 1936 boots. Probably low sales made it non profitable to keep making them is my guess.

Smithy

Wonder why Aero discontinued making the 1936 boots. Probably low sales made it non profitable to keep making them is my guess.

Like Couchy says Burt, they wouldn't be cheap to make properly and hence not cheap to sell. Plus you're looking at a very, very slim market of who will buy them: reenactors first and foremost and then the odd fellow living in very cold climes. The problem though for the chap living in very cold climes is that the sole is completely bloody useless for walking on ice and snow or places cold enough where you'd want to wear a sheepskin lined boot. With mirror ice you'd take one step out your front door, and you'd slip and fall on your arse and break your neck with soles like that.

Beaner1

I think these will go well with a nice flight jacket William Lennon B5 boots in dark brown chromexcel?

IMG_4996.jpg