• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boots / shoes to wear with your flight jacket s...

Griffon_301

Matching shoes and jacket today.... ELC RW B-6 and RW Iron Rangers

Attachments

• 20191005_191312.jpg
    20191005_191312.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 297
  • 20191005_191205.jpg
    20191005_191205.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 347

Brettafett

Do not buy shoes from Footway UK. Terrible, rude and condescending service.
Also beware of Sneaky Steves ;) Nice on the outside, but have darn near rubbed the skin off the back of my heals.

MikeyB-17

Yeah you can still get them made in the UK, but they cost nearly £200. I remember when they were £19.99! I have a pair of Chinese ones, but I picked up a pair of UK-made six-hole Solovairs (who collaborated with Dr. Marten on the original boots), which I much prefer.

Micawber

Back when everything was still in black and white virtually all the lads at school wore Doc Martins usually bought from Milletts 'up town'. The soft air soles wore rapidly ....but the name, said quick enough, always raised a laugh.

Flightengineer

Yeah you can still get them made in the UK, but they cost nearly £200. I remember when they were £19.99! I have a pair of Chinese ones, but I picked up a pair of UK-made six-hole Solovairs (who collaborated with Dr. Marten on the original boots), which I much prefer.

I didn't want buy 1460 with a traditional yellow stitch, and I didn't see completely black (1460 mono) model UK made.