• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boots / shoes to wear with your flight jacket s...

Edward

It was a classic style back in the day.
I think they still look dapper! they are the cat's meow! I mean, they are just swell! lol! I like the look and the color.. I could have bought modern versions but these vintage stompers just have that certain killer-diller look that make me seem like a slick Ducky shincracker instead of a dead hoofer! say, I'm doll dizzy and I don't mind Gammin’ as a hep cat! lol!

Bombing IP

Edward you say that you are feeling rather randy ,well in England that means something else over there !
Jeff

Edward

Edward you say that you are feeling rather randy ,well in England that means something else over there !
Jeff
Oh it means the same thing here too! Lol! That’s why I wear the shoes! When Feeling randy and looking for dolls ya gotta wear the proper shoes to walk the walk and strut the stuff! And if I find a girl actually named Randi I’ll be doin a lot of feeling!

Grant

Steve,
Your dubbed rough outs look awesome! They're ready for anything English weather can throw at a them.

Bombing IP

Oh it means the same thing here too! Lol! That’s why I wear the shoes! When Feeling randy and looking for dolls ya gotta wear the proper shoes to walk the walk and strut the stuff! And if I find a girl actually named Randi I’ll be doin a lot of feeling!

I met my other half in a pay toilet in Grand central ,I was checking out the stalls under the doors with my patent leather shoes reflections !.

Jeff

Stony

Not to go off topic, but I like your "hens and chickens" plant in the right background. I've had one of these for over 25 years and it's on its third large pot as it keeps outgrowing the previous one. I've also given cuttings to a few friends who now have their own plants, one of which is now living out of state. When they start getting larger, during the summer months they have tall flower pods that grow out between the smaller plants and are know as the "penis plant" because of that resemblance just before the bloom fans out.

jack31916

Nice boots.

Thomas Koehle

Nice boots.

Unfortunately only available in huuuuge sizes - tried to get a pair in 11.5 but all out of stock

Those boots are super-cool

MikeyB-17

Whoa, I like those! Never likely to get any, but the very boots I’ve been after for years. I also think it might solve the mystery of what boots this chap was wearing in a post of mine some while ago.

B-Man2

I’m guessing you’d have to treat them the same as infantry boots by dubbing and polishing them.

Thomas Koehle

my new RED WING Special "INDIGOFERA" Edition boots - still brandnew and rockhard but i really like 'em

F9BTDMB.jpg