• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boots / shoes to wear with your flight jacket s...

tjoenn

First time wearing my ATF boots...
IMG_6468.JPG

Obscurator

I looked at some Iron Rangers the other day at the local Red Wing store. They're nice, but boy are they expensive.
You're not wrong, but mine are the best boots I've bought in years. There aren't any stores selling them in this part of the UK, so I had to send away.

Probably just my feet, but I stuck to my usual shoe size rather than going down a tad, and the fit is perfect. I find the RW insoles add to the comfort.

The main concern is getting them repaired in time.

Flightengineer

Dimitry
Who makes those?

Burt, this is some kind of little-known Italian firm with a strange name EVER BE . I bought it in Stockmann in Helsinki.Perhaps this brand belongs to Stockmann but quality really high.
Convenient that it is possible to wear with jeans and flying jackets, and it is possible with trousers if need.

e271b5f6adb5.jpg

Rubber outsole softens strokes when walking (I has a spinal injury from my war youth days and for me the usual work boots like Red Wings are too hard in outsole... besides, I prefer black in shoes).