• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boots / shoes to wear with your flight jacket s...

Pilot

Ties
Those socks are rockin . They really pull the outfit together nicely ;)
Geeeeeeee.... my “Spiess “ ( Hartman in “ full metal jacket” )would have screeeeaaaammmed about the socks...but yeeeaaas...looks great..:)

ties70

Ties
Those socks are rockin . They really pull the outfit together nicely ;)

They are available in many more colours....and I have almost all of them :) to spice up the outfit and put in some anarchistic touch...

German company FALKE, model is called "Falke Run"....

socks.jpg

Carl

Anyone have a pair of size 7 uk service shoes or corcorans for sale ?? need a pair for next year all being well ;)

Carl

What a difference a day makes?
A two hour dog walk nail polish remover, cotton wool balls, mid brown and then dark brown polish.
Remove lacquer and shine using nail varnish remover with cotton wool balls. Wash boots under running water, one polish with mid brown and one polish with dark brown.
View attachment 9405 View attachment 9406 View attachment 9407
This is the colour that I wanted.
is it the photo Steve ? i cant see much colour difference apart from twhite stitching thats nicely blended in

D97x7

Nick, it is evident that it isn't only leather flight jackets that you collect. Would you be so kind as to post a source for these lovelies. Or did your lady fair knit them for you?

:) In there are a mix of Chup and Anonymous Ism if I recall, all picked up from UK vendors.

ties70

Guys,

the boot of the day is....Iron Ranger in Amber Harness.

And especially for Pilot, even though he might develop a ... (Attention, drum-roll announcing clever comment...)...SOX fetish....some glimpse of todays' socks color extravaganza:

boots_21092018.jpg

Ties

zoomer

An observation...our favorites are what I like to call BEWTS! Turned up fronts, blunt asskicking toes, soles that look like they were put on by a road crew. No foolishness past a cap toe and some speed lacers. The burly laborers of shoedom, tirelessly carrying...us.

Last edited:

Stony

I looked at some Iron Rangers the other day at the local Red Wing store. They're nice, but boy are they expensive.

stanier

New Sturm Low Quarter boots curtesy of Epic Militaria delivered today. Not yet polished or tampered with;-)
View attachment 9378 View attachment 9379

Hi Steve, how did you find the sizing on these?

Incidentally, and if it helps anyone, I was in the Red Wing store just off Carnaby Street, London a couple of weeks ago and they had as a centre piece display some very nice boots in the service shoe style but with speed laces at the top like on iron rangers. Might be useful at airports.

Cheers

Chris