• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bob Dong

Carl

Can anyone help ? Who , where sticks Bob Dong t shirts, sweaters etc ?

Many thanks
C

Brettafett

Yeah, it says Nun for a 42... Assume all sold out. Any ideas when these will be available again?

Thomas Koehle

Yeah, it says Nun for a 42... Assume all sold out. Any ideas when these will be available again?

they sell out in a second - tried to get a B10 in 44 - their homepage showed they should be on stock but when my Chinese buddy checked they where sold out already

will try to get some info about when they will produce a next batch and let you know

johnwayne

What next, Ann Summers making an A2 repro in shiney russet latex!! (for our non UK friends AS is a high street ‘erotic’ leisure wear shop) Sorry, off thread I know!

Last edited:

zoomer

Nothing would surprise me. Except a decently fitting B-10 with the right features at a decent price.

Garylafortuna

Perhaps we may want to consider that one of the reasons why these people don't really care about our business, or make garments more suited to their own people, is because we take cheap shots at them. This is a prime example.

Brettafett

I can only say that the BD B-10 of which this thread is all about, actually looks pretty good for the dollar.
But if you really want something special, I cannot recommend an ELC B-10 enough. Its the one jacket that I have bought and held onto all these years.