• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bob Dong Tanker

Peter242

Hi All,

just took a closer look at the Bob Dong Tanker Jacket, 2nd Pattern.

Are the handwarmer pockets to low ( near the waistline ?
F02501DE-FE05-4190-8BFB-402870D1E4A3.jpeg

Chandler

Yeah, they look a little low. What size is that jacket? It looks rather large -- the waist knit looks short.

Peter242

Yeah, they look a little low. What size is that jacket? It looks rather large -- the waist knit looks short.
The picture is from eBay. They offer different sizes...I would need a chinese size 44. but as you say - much details don’t look ok to me ... :-(

ausreenactor

would be my number one choice - but shipping to germany is nearly as expensive as the jacket itself
Quoted shipping may not be the actual shipping charge. They only charge the actual shipping and refund the overage. This is outlined on the website. They just mitigate the risk of them funding it. The shipping has put me off more than once. Wait for 04 Jul sale perhaps?

Chandler

@B-Man2 -- doesn't Rollin usually have a Memorial Day Sale?

Nevermind -- just saw in his email for the April 2021 sale that it was replacing the Memorial Day sale.