• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bob Dong Tanker

Is Bob Dong true to size?

• Yes, order your regular size.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No, go a size up.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Go with a different brand.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

colekwok

What's your normal jacket size & would you be able to share pictures of how the jacket fits you?

I wonder if you might also be willing to go a step further and share the dimensions of the jacket?

I like to establish fit online by seeing 3rd party photos but unfortunately there's a near dearth of consumer photos on the BD stuff (except flight jackets).

I have got photo of myself with the jacket. yet.

Here is the size chart of you haven't seen it somewhere else. The dimensions indicated in order are : Shoulder width, Chest, Sleeve length, Jacket length.
Mine is L, which translates to size 40. I wear both size 38 and 40 A-2 Eastmans if it helps.

BD tanker size.jpg

Thomas Koehle

that's my DONG tanker 1st model

just gave her a wash and afterwards removed the ranks to give her a kinda used look

although is the XXL (44) Version she is kinda "tight" around the shoulders which also makes the sleeves a bit short

h0zSzSB.jpg

0N0V75D.jpg