• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bob dong light coloured B-10 pics please

dinomartino1

bob dong light coloured B-10 pics please,
A mate of mine is interested in the light one with the rust knits, does anybody have pics the are close to the real colour. Is it close to their pictures.

O1CN01bwsAZV1PaXykLTjvx_!!664971857.jpg

Last edited:

dinomartino1

The rust knits version is lighter. I edited my message to explain better.
Thats a good fit on you my mate is about your build how tall are you, did you you get your regular size.

Last edited:

Steve27752

The rust knits version is lighter. I edited my message to explain better.
Thats a good fit on you my mate is about your build how tall are you, did you you get your regular size.
Gotcha, I tried a 42", but it was slightly too tight. This is a 44" which is what I usually wear. I am 5'10".

dinomartino1

nam,m,.,..
I own one of them - will check for piccies tomorrow
Thomas you have a lot of dong and bronson deck jackets, do you find that the on the deck jackets does the the higher wool content in the lining on the dongs make any difference to the amount of loose fibres when you wear them.
Do you notice any difference between dong and bronson or is it about the same.

Thomas Koehle

nam,m,.,..

Thomas you have a lot of dong and bronson deck jackets, do you find that the on the deck jackets does the the higher wool content in the lining on the dongs make any difference to the amount of loose fibres when you wear them.
Do you notice any difference between dong and bronson or is it about the same.

actually not!

difference inbetween the 2 B10's on the pics is the BRONSON already got a run in the washer which usually helps get ridd of any loose stuff - the "Bobby" hasn't been washed before so after wearing once i a while i find some fibers on my shoulders 'n arms

hope that helps

found another pic of the berry-knitted B10

nYtKR7W.jpg

dinomartino1

Thanks everyone my mate is going for the lighter b-10.
Just ordered myself the dark dong dark N1D with the hooks I really like the style of the outside pockets, the blue one for me like you Thomas is not dark enough.
I wear my ww2 s chinos a lot now and it looks too much like I'm wearing a uniform with my khaki bronson,
Seems to about the same size as the bronson N1 except slightly longer and more chest room, I find most of my bronson jackets to be a bit sung on the chest if I don't want a loose a fit.
I wish they would stop doing the faded look on the stencils which is about the only fault I can find with them, whats the point on a new jacket.

Last edited:

Thomas Koehle

you are right Dino,

i also always have th eimpression that "The Dongs" are slightly "roomier" than the BRONSON stuff. Attached is a pic of 2 BD N1 both in the "hook-Version".

The dark-dark-dark-bluish Color is a perfect match to my WW2 "new old stock" bibs

HzMyYdD.jpg

for comparison some foul weather hats in different stages of use and wear

9nYcFYd.jpg