• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bob Dong B-10 Jacket review with pics!

Schmauder

Thanks for the compliment on my socks, Brett! :D
Thank you, guys!
Usually I wear a size 40, so it's a size up, this is a size 42. The jacket itself cost me about 100 Euro, but I had to pay shipping and customs fees. Still, it's
a damn good deal.
@Greg: It's the one with the green knits, the other version was sold out in my size. But it's on my next shopping list.

Brettafett

Thanks... It fits you well. Of course thats a good deal!
I tried to look, but battled to find any Bob Dongs on that site. Will try again later.

Greg Gale

@Schmauder , how do you feel about the length? You and Brett are more or less the same height, both jackets are 42s, Brett's looked a bit too long, yours seems to be on the short side. This is what is puzzling me. Do you wear your jeans quite low? I'm slightly taller than Brett (184cm), and based on his photos a size 40 would fit me perfectly. Based on yours it would be way too short. Then again, I'm only 75kg. We shall see once it's back in stock.

Schmauder

@Greg: The problem may be that the sweater I wear under the jacket is on the long side and has a hood, which hinders the jacket to sit completely on the shoulders. The jeans is also sitting a bit lower than usual. I try to take a picture with a normal pullover and a shirt and the jeans sitting at regular height.

MeachamLake

That's a very pretty looking Dong indeed. A real shame that it's length wouldn't be sufficient for someone like me!

MeachamLake

I was just showing my girlfriend photos of Brett's Dong and she was very taken with it. Perfectly proportioned, apparently - although she's not too sure about the colour.

Brettafett

Please tell her thank you. She has a good eye. However, theres nothing wrong with the colour, its pretty authentic, considering... Its just the end bits... I'd prefer them to be the same colour as the main bit. But, we gets what we gets. Its also not necessarily how well proportioned it is, but how you wear it that counts.