• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blonde mouton B-10 pics

Tim P

It would be circa 2002. my mate had his brother ship it from japan when he was working there. I bought it off him but was repelled by the coarseness and tendency of the lining to 'stick' so it went to someone in NYC. Prefer my ELC RW one now. wish a blonde version of that could be had

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Tim P said:
Prefer my ELC RW one now. wish a blonde version of that could be had

Thanks, Tim ....

Yes, Eastman certainly makes the best B-10.

Sounds like your Stagg had the same alpaca as my LSL Garment Co. I didn't take much notice, until I tried it one day with a t-shirt ..... yeouch !!

It won't bother me, as I wear long sleeve shirts, but I notice that my newer RW has much softer lining, so BR have now changed it.

asiamiles

deeb7 said:
It won't bother me, as I wear long sleeve shirts, but I notice that my newer RW has much softer lining, so BR have now changed it.

Not sure if they have actually changed it or if their RW simply has a different lining to their other B-10's...a much softer, fluffier "teddy bear" type. I wonder if original B-10's had a different lining to other B-10's?

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
asiamiles said:
Not sure if they have actually changed it or if their RW simply has a different lining to their other B-10's...a much softer, fluffier "teddy bear" type. I wonder if original B-10's had a different lining to other B-10's?

Yes, also a possibility ...

Hopefully, between us, we'll eventually own enough examples to figure these things out. :)