• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blade Runner Roy Batty Trench Coat!

Jameelur

Hello everyone,

We have updated our coat design and increased accuray as close as possible.
I consistently working on this mock-up to complete asap, and finally just done.
Have a look at these images in detalied and let us know if you quaetion or concerns.

Thanks,
Jameel Ur
ELS ROY BATTY COAT10.png
ELS Roy Batty Coat Final Sample.png

Jameelur

Heads-up, hey mates, we are doing a limited run for this classic coat. We are only willing to develop 10 coats in our limited run. We already received a couple of order, so place your orders ASAP. "First come first serve".
For further details email us at [email protected] or DM me.
Thanks.

Brettafett

This is more of a traditional flight jacket forum, not really the film/series, re-enactors or cosplay.

If you are keen to get into the flight jacket market, have a look at what AVI Leather and 5* are doing.
Both have come a long way and offer some fantastic mid-priced jackets. Relatively 'accurate' to originals in patterns, detailing and materials.
(On the top end of the scale, look at Goodwear Leather, Eastman leather, Bill Kelso and Aerolether for examples of what the top end, most accurate makers do).

Try and find a battered old original A-2 flight jacket from WW2, take it apart, study the details and nuances... Will be worth the costs.
And then get your team to re-create it, following these details as closely as possible.
You will need to find the best modern repro hardware and correct wool knits or you'll not gain interest.

Jameelur

Although, I'm doing many flim but, it's not only flim coat, it's classic coat, after 40 years someone trying to make as screen coat.
This coat about our work experience and our passion.

Stay in touch,
Jameel Ur

Jameelur

This is more of a traditional flight jacket forum, not really the film/series, re-enactors or cosplay.

If you are keen to get into the flight jacket market, have a look at what AVI Leather and 5* are doing.
Both have come a long way and offer some fantastic mid-priced jackets. Relatively 'accurate' to originals in patterns, detailing and materials.
(On the top end of the scale, look at Goodwear Leather, Eastman leather, Bill Kelso and Aerolether for examples of what the top end, most accurate makers do).

Try and find a battered old original A-2 flight jacket from WW2, take it apart, study the details and nuances... Will be worth the costs.
And then get your team to re-create it, following these details as closely as possible.
You will need to find the best modern repro hardware and correct wool knits or you'll not gain interest.
Thanks, I'll post Flight jackets that I had done last ten years very soon.

JonnyCrow

God awful looking coat IMHO sorry, maybe well made but don’t see many takers for one on this forum! Looks a bit Sado- Masacistic, just missing the ‘gimp’ mask (not that I’m familiar which such things!!
That gimp mask tickled me haha :D nope never owned one

JonnyCrow

Although, I'm doing many flim but, it's not only flim coat, it's classic coat, after 40 years someone trying to make as screen coat.
This coat about our work experience and our passion.

Stay in touch,
Jameel Ur
Flight jackets and Indy jackets might do well and after the recent Wednesday Adams apparently there is a bit of a goth revival, black leather trench style coats, the matrix did wonders for those haha

blackrat2

Jameelur…you’ve posted some good well made jackets but I think this site is more military focused, G-1, A-2, B-3, Irvin etc …if you have anything like that post away otherwise I think it’s a fairly limited audience for you, don’t want to sound negative but that’s what the main focus here is about..obviously if you have any originals better still

Jameelur

Jameelur…you’ve posted some good well made jackets but I think this site is more military focused, G-1, A-2, B-3, Irvin etc …if you have anything like that post away otherwise I think it’s a fairly limited audience for you, don’t want to sound negative but that’s what the main focus here is about..obviously if you have any originals better still
Hey, I thought its about vintage and classic jacket forum.
If this is only Airforce jacket site then truly I wasted my time.
I'm a professional tailor and doing replica since 2012. There are many brands doing G-1, A-2 and B-3 so which one we called "original". As far as I understand this site have different categories, flight jacket to motorcycle jacket.
I posted Roy Batty classic coat in wrong category I think.
I'll keep in mind before new post.
Thanks