• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black Stallion HH?

injunjack

WOW,
2 years ago when I bought my Black Horse, nobody knew nothing about it, or just recommended Aero or Vanson for CHP look-a-like jacket. Legendary was thought to be a "mall- jacket". Or at least that impression I got.

It's good to see, that people who know about leather are getting these jackets also, as in my opinion, they are very nice off the rack jackets.

Jack
better pics to follow...
ontheroad2jpg.jpg

dmoser1978

sealbeachbum said:
I'll get those measurements for you when I get a chance Van. I'm at work right now.
I just had a friend take this picture out in our parking lot.

740024414_Przbh-L.jpg

Nice bike and great jacket Bill! The snow is really bumming me out, I wonder if I can put snow tires on the Bonneville.

injunjack

Bill
Just to remember to wear it on every occasion. That's what I did for about 6 months. And riding in the rain. The jacket is now very soft, even though it has the felt in it. i ghave a small hole through the lining already...

Jack

Tommer45

Dmoser.. nice Bonnie.

Jack, great pic!

My Wild Stallion was pretty stiff when I first got it, but after a week or two of scrunching the leather while watching tv with the wife it's softened up surprisingly. I put the jacket on yesterday and literally said to myself, "Wow this is comfortable". I'll post some more pics of it and my LHB when I get a chance.

Tommer

Well, I got my black horse horsehide jacket today. I opened up the box, the first thing I noticed was that the jacket looked heavy but did not have the weight to it of a 4oz. front quarter horsehide jacket. I zipped out the quilted liner and felt the inner liner in the body and sleeves and this jacket has the felt fusable all over. I was under the impression that Legendary had Scott make this change to it with out the felt fusable. This makes the jacket too bulky and I would imagine that after wet riding conditions enough times that the felt will become moldy and would smell. The fit was nice, there were some uneven stiching. For a size 48, I expected higher quality for $650 and it did not meet my expectations. I expect to get a full refund and I will be putting in a order for Langlitz.

watchmanjimg

Todd:

Sorry to hear you were disappointed but I think you'll be very pleased with the Langlitz. I need another leather jacket like a hole in the head, but I'm seriously thinking about a custom Columbia . . . :eek:

Tommer45

sealbeachbum said:
I'll be picking up my new blue Bonneville in a week or so.
Of course you're going to post pictures. ;)

I've only got one quick one for ya.. after a nice 20 degree ride home yesterday she's finally mine! I wore my Wild Stallion on the ride home.. kept me as warm as it could have for such a cold day.. no complaints!

get-attachment-1aspx.jpg

watchmanjimg said:
Todd:

Sorry to hear you were disappointed but I think you'll be very pleased with the Langlitz. I need another leather jacket like a hole in the head, but I'm seriously thinking about a custom Columbia . . . :eek:

Jim:

I was thinking about a Columbia or a custom Cascade like this one.

d0121303_105251201.jpg

d0121303_105258161.jpg