• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black B-3 The Few

Garylafortuna

The one and only black flight jacket I own is a BR William Gibson G-1 in black buffalo. I never was a big fan of black clothing but when Charles at HPA told me it would go very well with a cashmere sweater, it was a shoe in. Haven't got the cashmere sweater yet, still paying for the jacket. Got to say this black B-3, if the term B-3 is still valid in this case, looks very up town. Everything in perspective of course.

Garylafortuna

I'll try to comply Mikey. Still have not figured out how to upload photos to VLJ from my computer. Not for lack of trying though. It is a lollapalooza of a jacket. Leather is thick but pliable. and it has a considerable weight. BR calls it shrunken buffalo.

MikeyB-17

Don’t go to too much trouble, I found some pics, but it would be good to see yours. I find it quite easy to post pics, I use the ‘upload a file ‘ button. Way easier than it used to be with Photobucket and all that nonsense.

Members online

Latest posts