• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BK Victory Horse™ Hide

leper-colony

Vcruiser said:
PLATON said:
Hi guys,

I asked and BK said that advertising on TFL hasn't paid off. At least not as much as it was expected (promised).
BK now has facebook, tumblr, pinterest, Clutch magazine, all for free. They are also planning something with some blogg owners, we'll see. They also said they will come back on TFL eventually but with a different face. I don't know what this means, Andy said it's going to be a surprise.

Meanwhile, some members here and on other forums will receive their jackets soon and are expected to write good reviews.

Other news is that BK is in the middle of starting a new line (I guess many of you know that already) and there are some classic jacket styles to be added to the civilian range. They also have few more A-2 contracts to release (already have the patterns) and a couple Navy, but the release schedule is not yet certain.

I was at the BK shop today and had a chance to see the Liberty horsehides again. The tannery made an amazing job and the Liberty horse came out better than initially thought it would be. I am telling you, this time they nailed it. The leather is dead on WWII A-2 leather.

Well..the question was answered along with more BK advertising that cannot seem to be contained in the manufactures section. Again..any opening will do. :?

Boy, do you hate BK...

ausreenactor

Vcruiser said:
PLATON said:
Hi guys,

I asked and BK said that advertising on TFL hasn't paid off. At least not as much as it was expected (promised).
BK now has facebook, tumblr, pinterest, Clutch magazine, all for free. They are also planning something with some blogg owners, we'll see. They also said they will come back on TFL eventually but with a different face. I don't know what this means, Andy said it's going to be a surprise.

Meanwhile, some members here and on other forums will receive their jackets soon and are expected to write good reviews.

Other news is that BK is in the middle of starting a new line (I guess many of you know that already) and there are some classic jacket styles to be added to the civilian range. They also have few more A-2 contracts to release (already have the patterns) and a couple Navy, but the release schedule is not yet certain.

I was at the BK shop today and had a chance to see the Liberty horsehides again. The tannery made an amazing job and the Liberty horse came out better than initially thought it would be. I am telling you, this time they nailed it. The leather is dead on WWII A-2 leather.

Well..the question was answered along with more BK advertising that cannot seem to be contained in the manufactures section. Again..any opening will do. :?

Many here welcome the updates!! This is a welcome snippet that the Facebook page did not mention. First with the latest.