• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BK proudly presents "The Westfall" jacket

A

Anonymous

Really nice half belt jacket and amazing fit.

IMG_2659.jpg

IMG_2683.jpg

more photos here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 158&type=1

360 deg. view coning soon

Andreart

NOW your talking my language. only change the cuff to a 30's style button cuff unless this one doesnt swim around your wrist.

You realy want my money don't you.... ;)

A

Anonymous

NOW your talking my language. only change the cuff to a 30's style button cuff unless this one doesnt swim around your wrist.

Sure it doesn't swim around your wrist,
but anyway, HB jacket with 1930s button cuff coming soon...

Andreart

PLATON said:

Sure it doesn't swim around your wrist,
but anyway, HB jacket with 1930s button cuff coming soon...

just saying because I have an aero 50's HB which I don't like too much, due to the cuffs being too loose and floppy and I have an AL 30's HB with a slimmer and a button cuff and its perfect. totally different cut, just my preference.

A

Anonymous

thanks guys
belongs to a member of this forum

pit to pit of 40 is 22in

Nickb123

To kind of carry on the Aeronaut thread, great job with that jacket! The label and lining alone has almost sold me. I'm thinking low-set smaller A-1 pockets would look awesome.
Could you provide pit-pit and shoulders of size 40 and 42?

A

Anonymous

Please address these questions to BK's customer service rep Andy by email
otherwise if I start answering I will be breaking all the rules here

I hope you understand

Silver Surfer

the westfall in the new pix is a jac that i asked bk to custom make for me. the design is a simple straight forward look, with some unique details. gotta say though, from the pix, im impressed, very impressed. more when i receive it. v

jack aranda

Nice jacket, Platon. My favorite kind: straightforward HB design; slash pockets; not too many zippers. Well done. And, thanks for the pics. Enjoy.