• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BK proudly presents the new maltese goatskin G&F M422-A

A

Anonymous

New and improved.

gf416_IMG_0065.jpg

full size image here (so you can see the details)

www.billkelsomfg.com/3d/gf416_IMG_0065full.jpg

A

Anonymous

thanks for asking
there's going to be some price increases for all BK products in the near future
but for the time being yes, the same

Skip

Platon, is this the goatskin you were telling me about that you were working on or is there a more vintage antique look coming? this here looks particularly excellent, what's the feel of it like compared with the previous goatskin ?

A

Anonymous

Hi Bill,
No. This one belongs to the 1%, like the below excellent condition original I recently bumped on (but didn't buy)

P1060104_Copy.jpg

P1060108_Copy.jpg

photo_1.jpg

photo_4.jpg

If you or anyone wants front over back stitching BK can do it, not a problem.

TankBuster

Another really great looking jacket from BK. I've been really impressed with some of the recent stuff that's been coming out.

Marv

Is this in the same dark seal shade as the current M422a or a lighter colour in line with originals...........

A

Anonymous

It's a lighter color. Although all the originals in BK's possession have different shades, they picked the one that looked best, handed it to the tannery, who copied it exactly.

If you see the full size photo here, it's a nice representation of the color (I'd say from memory)

www.billkelsomfg.com/3d/gf416_IMG_0065full.jpg

A

Anonymous

The color is close. I 'd say on the 3d is more brownish, in reality is more grayish. I guess it depends on the lights.
The knits are dark but under direct sunlight may appear lighter.