• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BK proudly presents "The Aeronaut"

A

Anonymous

One in goatskin with the 2nd option pocket.

IMG_5388.jpg

IMG_5391.jpg

IMG_5389.jpg

IMG_5380.jpg

IMG_5382.jpg

IMG_5386.jpg

IMG_5393right.jpg

A

Anonymous

Yeah I hope you will soon.

This thread has become too long and we got to comply with the rules, so if any questions please address them to Andy at BK. I 'd love to help but please don't PM me you better email me.

A

Anonymous

Some guy told me that I was telling bullshit that "aeronaut" is a Greek word, so please see the below from
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php

aero- Look up aero- at Dictionary.comword-forming element meaning "air, atmosphere; aircraft; gasses," from Greek aero-, comb. form of aer (genitive aeros) "air, lower atmosphere" (see air (n.1)).

aeronautics (n.) Look up aeronautics at Dictionary.com1824, from aeronautic (1784), from French aéronautique, from aéro- (see aero-) + nautique "of ships," from Latin nauticus, from Greek nautikos (see nautical).

actually "naut" comes from the Greek "ΝΑΥΤΗΣ" which is the word for sailor/seaman. In Greek also "ΝΑΥΣ" is the ship.

He also said that it was bullshit that we were inspired from Aeronautica Militare. Well, here are the photos from the airport in Rome back in June 2012 long before anyone else released a similar jacket (except Himel of course).

IMG_2276.jpg

here's the shop inside the airport

IMG_2277.jpg

This was a small size jacket, probably 34 and the price tag was something like eur 825-875

IMG_2278.jpg

waiting for the Alitalia connection flight

Also he complained that we shouldn't separate the word in 2 in our tag and because we don't want to leave anyone unsatisfied, re-united the words and redesigned the tag to look like this:

smalltag.jpg

Hope all questions answered and everybody's happy now.

A

Anonymous

that should be the "ottoman"
but it's many times mistakenly referred to as Greek

wheat1479

Platon, if you go on youtube,a movie called Looking for trouble 1934 Spencer Tracy wears a version of that jacket.I cant tell if it s suede or cloth,check it out.It has a bi-swing that runs from the armpit to shoulder.