• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BK proudly presents The A-1 jacket

A

Anonymous

Check it out here:
http://www.billkelsomfg.com/3d/a-1/

few photos here:

IMG_2486.jpg

IMG_2487.jpg

IMG_2523.jpg

IMG_2524.jpg

IMG_2525.jpg

IMG_2526.jpg

IMG_2531.jpg

and more here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 158&type=3

Dr H

Beautiful, already looking forward to receiving mine - full comparison of ELC/GW/BK A-1 jackets to follow.

Dr H

I like that colour combo too, although I see mine with one button on the collar and buttoned waistband.
Well done Platon, top job.

Skip

Lookin' really good and looking forward to the review Ian, that capeskin looks excellent.

omarco

^^^ agreed and also looking forward to the review Dr. What's the price Platon? That's 3 BK's I'd like now.

Andreart

all I have to say is that BK has raised the bar. This is the competition to GW, blows away the rest. just look at thi product. I don't have the means at this time, nasty divorce has bled me dry, but once I get back on track I'm giving this a try. the hides look spectacular, and I just cant wait 14 months for a $1,500+ jacket, plus the Greek economy need some help :)

Dr H

Yes, major dick...although probably only a private as he appears to have something to prove...

I deleted the other stuff, and I'll be avoiding the FL from now on.

Andreart

Dr H said:
Yes, major dick...although probably only a private as he appears to have something to prove...

I deleted the other stuff, and I'll be avoiding the FL from now on.

he does seem to be quite the assh0le..

A

Anonymous

Anything is possible. And if you have an issue with the pockets, we can put the pockets anywhere you like.
Just say the word.

Dr H

Platon, how easily would the pattern be modified to?
8400368606_99d6d940f3_o.jpg

The lay down knit collar and pocket flaps?