• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BK proudly presents "Liberty" horsehide

ausreenactor

Spent 15 mins trying to get a decent pic. 10 year old daughter is as qualified as I can get until Tianna gets back from Townsville next week. Has been a long three months as sold Dad. Have never cooked so much, cleaned so much and laughed so much...

I will bust out some WWII kit to jazz it up a bit..and shave...maybe!

Couchy

ausreenactor

bseal said:
Anymore fit pictures? From the angle it is hard to see, and could appear loose or even a bit of tunneling on the wearer's right sleeve...probably just the shot?

It was loose. I was 20lbs lighter after six months in Afghanistan. My build has since 'restored itself' due to an inability to spend 90 mins in the Gym every day to kill time.

ausreenactor

a2jacketpatches said:
The only thing wrong with that sleeve is the lack of an AIRBORNE patch. Nudge nudge, hint hint.

They're both still here Sean! Perhaps on the GW if it fails to sell.. and some of Josh's art on the back?

jschare

Could someone please enlighten those out of the loop, such as myself, as to what his transgressions were?

bseal

You're asking for my professional opinion right? Ok, I'll give you your money's worth. :p

"Interpersonal relations of individuals with Narcissistic Personality Disorder are typically impaired because of their feelings of entitlement, need for admiration, and callousness. Although these individuals are usually very ambitious and confident; vocational functioning often is impaired because of intolerance of criticism or defeat.

Like all personality disorders, Narcissistic Personality Disorder is a deeply ingrained and enduring behaviour pattern, manifesting as an inflexible response to a broad range of personal and social situations. This behavior represents an extreme or significant deviation from the way in which the average individual in a given culture relates to others. This behaviour pattern tends to be stable."

Dr H

Well throw in some OCD for good measure that describes a large section of the Forum...

Going to be quiet if those are the criteria for removal...

ausreenactor

Dr H said:
Well throw in some OCD for good measure that describes a large section of the Forum...

OCD? I have CDO. The letters are in the correct order with CDO. :(

Otter

Dr H said:

I had better get my coat then! :mrgreen:

cmk-2

I own a Star made out of Liberty Hide. I'll tell you it's the closest hide to original A-2 hide I have even seen in my 40 years of collecting, period dot