• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BK proudly presents "Liberty" horsehide

a2jacketpatches

Vcruiser said:
a2jacketpatches said:
Ok, if Van says so.

Good..!!
..but I thought your 'over and out' was a few posts ago... :p

Yes, over and out, took a little nap, then acknowledged your next communication. But by "Van" telling me to "stop responding", I'm guessing "Van" will feel a lot better if "Van" gets the last word because "Van" is "incredibly disagreeable" no matter what is said :lol: So go ahead "Van" you may have the last word.

ausreenactor

Just popped over to the Fedora Lounge to see if the sentiment had flowed over there.. Generally it does, often at exactly the same time from the very same member. Could only find a thread from a new Bill Kelso owner having his jacket criticised by another member. Poor form I would say.....

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthre ... y-HH/page2

But a 'pattern' (what we would say at work when planning) nonetheless...

ausreenactor

a2jacketpatches said:
Vcruiser said:
a2jacketpatches said:
Ok, if Van says so.

Good..!!

Yes, over and out, took a little nap, then acknowledged your next communication. But by "Van" telling me to "stop responding", I'm guessing "Van" will feel a lot better if "Van" gets the last word because "Van" is "incredibly disagreeable" no matter what is said :lol: So go ahead "Van" you may have the last word.

Delete Van! ;)

Vcruiser

a2jacketpatches said:
Vcruiser said:
a2jacketpatches said:
Ok, if Van says so.

Good..!!

Was thinking the same thing about a2jacketpatches..... :lol:

ausreenactor

No, Sean is Gold! Sean makes the jacket world better with what he offers through the talents of his family unit. Sean is a member who has our interests at heart. The majority of us are just collectors/consumers with an opinion. We just make up the numbers. We need more who endeavour to enhance our jacket bent, not less..

Vcruiser

ausreenactor said:
delete Van! ;)

I bet Chris has thought about that..except in the aftermath...the heat coming down from a2jacketpatches & ausreeactor would just be too unbearable. :cool:
Van

Rutger

Found platon's marketing strategy rather unwise with the constant referring to how good BK is.
Shrugged the shoulders and moved on to another thread.
Didn't appreciate the endless public bashing he would receive. If you don't like it, complain with the mods and leave it at that.

Appreciate BK's development, achievements and constant pursuit for excellence.
Also greatly appreciate that they are running their own bussiness.

What I'm most curious about is who took over the company.

zhz44

ausreenactor said:
Just popped over to the Fedora Lounge to see if the sentiment had flowed over there.. Generally it does, often at exactly the same time from the very same member. Could only find a thread from a new Bill Kelso owner having his jacket criticised by another member. Poor form I would say.....

Well, I can understand why Andrew criticized on my jacket, it does look a bit different from the original. But that original jacket I posted is different from all the repro even the GW.

ausreenactor

zhz44 said:
ausreenactor said:

Well, I can understand why Andrew criticized on my jacket, it does look a bit different from the original. But that original jacket I posted is different from all the repro even the GW.

Don't listen to Andrew! Your jacket is a ripper! He's just envious of the new Liberty hide..(OMG We're back on topic for a change) ;)

Couchy

a2jacketpatches

ausreenactor said:
No, Sean is Gold! Sean makes the jacket world better with what he offers through the talents of his family unit. Sean is a member who has our interests at heart. The majority of us are just collectors/consumers with an opinion. We just make up the numbers. We need more who endeavour to enhance our jacket bent, not less..

Thanks mate

Vcruiser

ausreenactor said:

Hmm..I would say 'honest form' from someone who knows what he is talking about Especially when the OP was posting that his repro was so close to an original Werber photo that he also posted.

ausreenactor

Rutger said:
Found platon's marketing strategy rather unwise with the constant referring to how good BK is.
Shrugged the shoulders and moved on to another thread.
Didn't appreciate the endless public bashing he would receive. If you don't like it, complain with the mods and leave it at that.

Appreciate BK's development, achievements and constant pursuit for excellence.
Also greatly appreciate that they are running their own bussiness.

What I'm most curious about is who took over the company.

Vcruiser

ausreenactor said:

Exceptionally great patches...but sometimes his opinions can just really suck... :D ;)

ausreenactor

Vcruiser said:
ausreenactor said:

Hmm..I would say 'honest form' from someone who knows what he is talking about Especially when the OP was posting that his repro was so close to an original Werber photo that he also posted.

You would say that Van, true to your 'pattern'. In the same post Andrew defends the subtle differences between an original and a Good Wear when that gets raised. Which can also be applied to the new BK. NOBODY would ever question the accuracy of a Good Wear pattern.

There is an old saying that everyone should abide by - If you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all.

ausreenactor

Vcruiser said:
ausreenactor said:

Exceptionally great patches...but sometimes his opinions can just really suck... :D ;)

That is of more benefit to the forum than someone who just has opinions...regardless of how they are received.

zhz44

ausreenactor said:
Vcruiser said:
ausreenactor said:

You would say that Van, true to your 'pattern'. In the same post Andrew defends the subtle differences between an original and a Good Wear when that gets raised. Which can also be applied to the new BK. NOBODY would ever question the accuracy of a Good Wear pattern.

There is an old saying that everyone should abide by - If you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all.

Am I the first one who question the accuracy of GW?

Vcruiser

ausreenactor said:

Well that ain't me concerning jackets or often times someone's behavior. Sounds good though doesn't..or does it really?

zhz44

Vcruiser said:
ausreenactor said:

As I said, I agree with Andrew with what he pointed out. And this is kind of comments I expected.

Members online

Latest posts