• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill kelsos free jacket by another maker guarantee.

dinomartino1

Forgot my disclaimer
Newbies who find this thread in a search Bill kelso jackets are very good the problem is the owners ego not his jackets.

Smithy

"As a result, no matter how well made, their jackets will appear clearly different than originals (simple side-by-side comparison with originals is enough to show that), so a more suitable description for them would be “vintage inspired” and not exact reproductions of the originals like ours are."

It still is and is based on subjective opinion Flynny even though they've extrapolated it out with a lot of self-aggrandisement. I used to work on the dark side back in the day in advertising, and subjective opinion is fair play in marketing a product and a company. It's why BMW use the tagline above and Carlsberg used the "probably the best beer in the world" tagline, and all the rest of the hyperbole that gets thrown around in print, TVCs, online, outdoor by marketeers to sell stuff.

ausreenactor

To a man (or woman) we are all after the best jacket for the price...

'How much accuracy does your budget allow?' That's the question....

Pilot

IMHO, even if no more in the Repro waves: GW for leather (nylon´s and cotton´s if he makes one...)
RMcC´s-Japan for military Nylon´s and Cotton´s....my experiences in the last few years.