• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill Kelso. Whats happening?

ikarashi shin-ichi

That's a fine looking A-1 there Ikarashi Shin-ichi. I've no experience with A-1 and would be interested how it fits compared with your A-2?

By the way, that's an interesting background, where is that?
こんにちは!Lord Flashheart!私のA2はあなたのものと同じBK Liberty Horsehide Russetです。柔らかく体にフィットして着心地がいいですよね!? "Aeronaut A-1 --Cowhide Badalassi Russet (billkelsomfg!)"は重さが1.9㎏と結構重いです。とでも素晴らしい革です。とても素晴らしすぎてA2と比較すると気軽に羽織るという感じではないかもしれません。私の後ろの教会やそのほかの写真はすべて、わたしの住む町「鶴岡」にあります(海までは車で20分くらいです)。 五十嵐 新一                                                  Hello! Lord Flashheart!
20220103_192139.jpg
My A2 is the same BK Liberty Horsehide Russet as yours.   It's soft and fits your body, so it's comfortable to wear! ?     "Aeronaut A-1 --Cowhide Badalassi Russet (billkelsomfg!)" Weighs 1.9kg, which is quite heavy.     It's so wonderful that it may not feel like wearing it casually compared to A2.        The church behind me and all the other pictures are in my town, Tsuruoka (a 20 minute drive to the sea). .Ikarashi Shin-ichi

ikarashi shin-ichi

All good after the earthquake?
こんにちは ausreenactor! 地震ですが、結構揺れました.。でも、
RW23380_LINING - コピー②.jpg
わたしのまちに被害はありませんでした。お気遣い感謝します。ありがとう。私のA2(BK Liberty Horsehide Russet)は柔らかく体にフィットして着心地がいいです!五十嵐 新一                                                 

Hello ausreenactor! It was an earthquake, but it shook quite a bit, but there was no damage to my town. Thank you for your concern. thank you. My A2 (BK Liberty Horsehide Russet) is soft and fits my body and is comfortable to wear!.Ikarashi Shin-ichi
20220103_192328.jpg
210509③ 編集縮小.jpg

Mr. Mike

My BK just arrived and I'm very pleased! I will take/post some photos/details in the not-to-distant future, but thought I'd let interested parties know that it was about an 8 month wait for my jacket. Well worth it!
Maybe missed a thread but did you already share some fit-pics? Thanks! (sorry - just realizing this through Greg's latest comment)

kev15

Did anybody receive any Bill Kelso jackets recently? Do you guys know what is their current estimated lead time? :rolleyes:

kev15

I placed my order in May and I got the exact same answer. I was just wondering if they will deliver it for the autumn, with that summer vacation they have in August. Many thanks! ;)

Azimuth

Anyone heard from any staff at Bill Kelso recently? I sent a couple messages over the past week and didn't hear back. Not upset, just want to know if anyone knows if Pete (based on the above?) is on vacation or some such? Also fine if they just take a while to get back to people.

kev15

I emailed them about my order status on October 13 first. Then again on October 18. Finally received an answer on November 14 that my jacket is expected to be shipped within the next couple of weeks.