• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill Kelso. Whats happening?

ikarashi shin-ichi

Lord, Mulceber, Brettafett, and everyone who owns the BK RW 23380!  BK RW 23380 Liberty Horsehide Russet・・・It's really wonderful.  I wore it and went to bed the night it arrived!  I'm looking forward to "aging" .Ikarashi Shin-ichi(五十嵐 新一 )   Apr.29 2021 2:50AM(JP) 
DSCN0805 -②.JPG
DSCN0794.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN0803.JPG
    DSCN0803.JPG
    8.2 MB · Views: 210
  • DSCN0794.JPG
    DSCN0794.JPG
    8.5 MB · Views: 244
  • DSCN0805 -②.JPG
    DSCN0805 -②.JPG
    8.5 MB · Views: 254

MaydayWei

Lord, Mulceber, Brettafett, and everyone who owns the BK RW 23380!  BK RW 23380 Liberty Horsehide Russet・・・It's really wonderful.  I wore it and went to bed the night it arrived!  I'm looking forward to "aging" .Ikarashi Shin-ichi(五十嵐 新一 )   Apr.29 2021 2:50AM(JP) View attachment 59103View attachment 59102

You wore it to sleep? That's absolutely awesome. It fits you perfectly. Wear it in good health, Ikarashi-sama!

ikarashi shin-ichi

I sent the following email to Andy today.⇒・・・・・・Bill Kelso Mfg  Andy I received a "refund" email from Paypal.I understand the "refund" method.    Thank you for your polite response.     I ordered “Aeronaut A-1 --Cowhide Badalassi Russet” on April 30th. I'm expecting a great jacket. Well, I have a disappointing report.  The knit at the hem of the RW23380 that arrived on April 24th has "frayed".   It's a pity that I didn't handle it roughly after wearing it for a week.    If the "fray" becomes large, we will have it repaired at a
ほつれ①.JPG
ほつれ②.JPG
ほつれ③.JPG
20210504_車スマホ.jpg
210504由良.jpg
nearby remodeling store.     ... I'm not saying "guarantee". "here is report.    ・ ・ ・ Please forgive the difference between the nuances and expressions of Google Translate words. Ikarashi Shin-ichi (Ikarashi Shinichi)・・・・・・
      The knit may have been damaged by "worm-eaten" due to the delay caused by COVID-19. ... It's exactly "Bill Kelso. Whats happening?" !!   ・ ・ ・ Please forgive the difference between the nuances and expressions of Google Translate words

Skyhawk

Ikarashi, those areas of loose weaving are a defect in the knits. No worms or parasites. As a jacket manufacturer, I have seen this happen. Most likely those were there when the knits were installed, although sometimes they are hard to spot. They are fairly easy to repair, it is just a tedious job to do if you don't want the repair to show.

I visited South Korea while in the NAVY. Even bought a leather jacket there but that was a long time ago. It was an A-2 style MOTO jacket. I was stationed in Japan at the time.

I really miss Japan! I was stationed in Atsugi during my time in the NAVY. I was in Tokyo or surfing at the beach whenever I was off of work. I loved that country and the wonderful people who live there! I made many good friends while I was there. I really need to get back there for a visit...

Last edited:

Skyhawk

I am not knocking BK at all! We use some of the same knits. Those are our Medium Brown color.
That is the same color I found the defect on with my knits. No big deal. Just a milling issue. I only saw it on one cuff out of all the supplies I have ever purchased. Those knits are great!

The jacket looks fantastic Ikarashi!

Last edited:

ikarashi shin-ichi

Then Andy said.・ ・ ・We apologize for any damage to the rib knit. I have never had such a thing. We will send you a replacement rib knit waistband for free or for a fee. You can use this company to do repair work for you. http://www.************t.html They are very professional and they will do a good job. We will bear the cost. The waistband will be shipped next Monday or Tuesday. We will inform you of the tracking number. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. We hope you are satisfied with this solution to the rib knit problem.・ ・ ・  Ikarashi Shin-ichi (五十嵐 新一) May16 2021 (JP)  
DSCN0807縮小.jpg
20210515_070912編集.jpg