• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill Kelso. Whats happening?

ikarashi shin-ichi

I ordered Rough Wear 23380 Horsehide Liberty Russet on July 31st (UK) (⇔ August 1st in Japan).  The Relic Hunter ordered by Champ in January arrived on November 14, the Star 18245 ordered by Jan on March 19 arrived on November 8, and the RW23380 ordered by Flash in January arrived on October 25. It was.   The website has been down for about 3 weeks since October 10th. During this time, it seems that the number of orders has decreased, and it will have taken time to respond to the backlog.   I know it will take as long as they do, but now I can't wait for my RW to arrive and it's just like I can't see my lover.   To change the story, the translation of Japanese posts was not appropriate. ⇔ Champ "Is that Relic Hunter Striated Lambskin Authentic Brown?" ... Champ Don't feel sick. It's because of the translation.

Grant

Not the quality best photo (from Facebook), but the new BK G&G M422a looks promising!

BK.jpg

I ordered Rough Wear 23380 Horsehide Liberty Russet on July 31st (UK) (⇔ August 1st in Japan).  The Relic Hunter ordered by Champ in January arrived on November 14, the Star 18245 ordered by Jan on March 19 arrived on November 8, and the RW23380 ordered by Flash in January arrived on October 25. It was.   The website has been down for about 3 weeks since October 10th. During this time, it seems that the number of orders has decreased, and it will have taken time to respond to the backlog.   I know it will take as long as they do, but now I can't wait for my RW to arrive and it's just like I can't see my lover.   To change the story, the translation of Japanese posts was not appropriate. ⇔ Champ "Is that Relic Hunter Striated Lambskin Authentic Brown?" ... Champ Don't feel sick. It's because of the translation.
Yeah I did wonder if part of the reason for the website coming down was actually to pause new orders for a while so they could catch up.

Greg Gale

I dropped BK a mail asking about my order placed in June. Not rushing him or anything, just an estimate.

I got a COVID autoreply, a newsletter, a few facebook posts about their new products but not a reply to my query.

I could accept "we're working on the jackets as fast as we can, we have no time to reply to mails", but he is sending newsletters and posting on Fb. On the other hand I imagine I'm not the only one with ETA queries, and replying to all would take a lot of precious time from actually working on the jackets.

Brettafett

I received a reply the other day regs a new jacket, basically the wait is going to be 'long'... Leather supply seems to be fine, and they're supposed to be getting some new olive drab thread in the new year aslo.
Currently considering options.
Emailed John Chapman, but have had no reply there either.
Only people who reply in a timely fashion is Eastman.

ausreenactor

I received a reply the other day regs a new jacket, basically the wait is going to be 'long'... Leather supply seems to be fine, and they're supposed to be getting some new olive drab thread in the new year aslo.
Currently considering options.
Emailed John Chapman, but have had no reply there either.
Only people who reply in a timely fashion is Eastman.
Fill your Santa sack on Yahoo Japan.

Brettafett

I dropped BK a mail asking about my order placed in June. Not rushing him or anything, just an estimate.
I could accept "we're working on the jackets as fast as we can, we have no time to reply to mails", but he is sending newsletters and posting on Fb. On the other hand I imagine I'm not the only one with ETA queries, and replying to all would take a lot of precious time from actually working on the jackets.

Im sure your jacket is up 'n coming Greg... It'll be worth the wait. I am still completely enamoured with my RW23380, if that's even possible to say about a jacket.

I got a COVID autoreply, a newsletter, a few facebook posts about their new products but not a reply to my query.

But equally the more you don't reply, the more repeat emails from the same people build up. Just hire a temp to answer emails for an hour a day or something.

I love my jacket but I don't think I'd buy another from them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts