• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill Kelso. Whats happening?

Here's a nice look at the leather in the meantime (and the label was with it!): I don't know if the photo is good enough to show it but it really is lovely.

IMG_5543_2.jpg

Boyo

@ChampThrice Did you receive any notice of shipping? or did the jacket just show up on the doorstep.. I've been waiting since March myself with not a word.

@ChampThrice Did you receive any notice of shipping? or did the jacket just show up on the doorstep.. I've been waiting since March myself with not a word.

Andy told me he expected to finish it a few weeks ago, I chased up and he got back to me to tell me it shipped last week! So I did know it was coming but I had to chase.
I ordered mine in January so you may have to wait longer, although others who ordered a couple of months after me got theirs first so who knows.

mulceber

To follow up, I received an email today alerting me that my jacket shipped last week... although still in Greece at the moment I should have it soon-ish.

Hey Boyo, having dealt with BK's shipping a lot, my experience has been that your jacket will register as "still in Greece" (something like "loaded at Athens") all the way until it clears customs in the US. So if it shipped last week and it still says it's in Greece, it's probably flying over the Atlantic, or is sitting in customs stateside right now.

Harris_HTM

^^ Thanks for the Intel!
Keep in mind that now with the lock-down in Greece the post service works slower than normal. Is it sent with the Hellenic Postal Service (ELTA)? I sent a package to my parents in Athens on 3rd of November (using the Dutch Postal Service); it left the Netherlands on 5th of November; they will receive the package either today or tomorrow. Hopefully you'll get your jacket soon!

Brettafett

Happened upon this....

I think everyone with BK orders needs to be patient here...
I'm on the verge of ordering, but with the situation as it is, I think I'm going to hold back till things ease up again (hopefully they do).

Boyo

Keep in mind that now with the lock-down in Greece the post service works slower than normal. Is it sent with the Hellenic Postal Service (ELTA)? I sent a package to my parents in Athens on 3rd of November (using the Dutch Postal Service); it left the Netherlands on 5th of November; they will receive the package either today or tomorrow. Hopefully you'll get your jacket soon!

Could it be Athens Air Mail?. As of today The tracking number currently shows up in the USPS system as dispatched from Greece.

Understandable - out of curiosity, what contract are you going for?

Ive ordered the "Rough Wear Clothing Co. - Contract/Order No: W535ac 27752" in Liberty seal HH

Harris_HTM

I don't think Athens Air Mail is a postal service but rather a logistics center. If the tracking site is elta.gr then it is probably sent with the Hellenic Postal Service. I never had any issues by using them, except for minor delays, but now with the lock-down the situation could be different. Though in general I guess that the delays nowdays have to do more with the receiving countries and customs clearence rather than the country of origin. I don't dare think what the consequences might be of a, for example, 50% reduction of man capacity at the customs due to corona measures.