• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill Kelso. Whats happening?

mulceber

Just received this today:
DF3AA914-A0FC-4D00-A5A0-CC7328B9B7DE.jpeg

Lord Flashheart

10 days in customs? .... Luxury (Monty Python Four Yorkshiremen style for those familiar with that sketch)... the RW23380 I picked up from GW in May positively flew across the pond only to land in treacle with our fine Post Office customs service.

Great looking Star.

Just less than a week before the 10th-month anniversary of me placing my order I actually received my jacket today! And I must say it's absolutely beautiful: the leather is so supple and textured beautifully, the lining feels heavyweight quality in the right way and the cut is fantastic- I love the way it drapes off the shoulders. It's a slightly more restrictive cut around the shoulders than other similar jackets I have surprisingly (especially when you raise your arms up in front, so I don't know how driving will be in it) but overall I'm over the moon with it. This is the Relic Hunter in Striated Lamb.
I don't know if I could face buying from BK again though: 10 months of waiting was a bit too stressful for me and felt like too much of a leap of faith. But I'm very glad I have the end product now.