• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill Kelso. Whats happening?

Bremspropeller

Where'd you get the information about black Liberty being in backorder?
Any direct communication or is it in one of the popups on their site?

ikarashi shin-ichi

今日、4月30日に注文した“Aeronaut A-1 - Cowhide Badalassi Russet”が届きました。 先月、感染症から腎盂腎炎になって2週間ほど入院しましたが、今月から会社に出勤しています。 五十嵐新一                                                                           Today, I received the “Aeronaut A-1 --Cowhide Badalassi Russet” I ordered on April 30th.      Last month, I was hospitalized for about two weeks after suffering from pyelonephritis due to an infectious disease, but I have been working at the company since this month.   Ikarashi Shin-ichi

Attachments

• Aeronaut .jpg
    Aeronaut .jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 217
  • Aeronaut 2.jpg
    Aeronaut 2.jpg
    667 KB · Views: 248
  • Aeronaut 3.jpg
    Aeronaut 3.jpg
    887.4 KB · Views: 226
  • Aeronaut 4.jpg
    Aeronaut 4.jpg
    682.9 KB · Views: 267
  • Aeronaut 5.jpg
    Aeronaut 5.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 265

Bremspropeller

@mulceber and @Greg Gale does the order-status on their site ever change from "processing" to something else?

After enquiring on the status via FB messenger BK had told me about two weeks ago that my jacket was supposed to be shipped "next week", which would have been last week. No status-update on their page, no email with a tracking-ID or a shipping-confirmation so far.

Bremspropeller

How long did you end up waiting, from date of purchase?

Took pretty close to 10 months from the day I put down the order till it was delivered.
Took an additional week for me to drive to my old folks' place to pick it up.

At the end it's just like you guys said - you'll be waiting a long time, going for a ride on an emotional rollercoaster.
But in the end, BK's jackets are great and the waiting time will vanish from your memory eventually.