• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill Kelso. Whats happening?

ikarashi shin-ichi

ロンドン キャビー そして みんな!お気遣い、本当にありがとうございます。 報告が遅れまして申し訳ございません。私は8月5日に退院しました。今は自宅療養中です。週に1回病院に行って新しい抗がん剤の投与をうけています。体力が回復したら9月から仕事に戻る予定です。今、私が受けている薬は、5年間の追跡調査の結果が大変良い成績で、私も期待してるところです。きっと、もっともっと元気になると信じてます。4月30日に注文した カルロ バダラッシ ラセットのエアロノートA-1はまだ届いていませんが、到着したら着用した写真を投稿します。五十嵐 新一  We apologize for the delay in reporting. Thank you very much for your concern. I was discharged on August 5th. I am currently undergoing medical treatment at home. I go to the hospital once a week to receive new anti-cancer drugs. I plan to return to work in September when my physical strength recovers.The medicine I'm taking right now...The results of the five-year follow-up survey are very good, and I'm looking forward to it.I'm sure I'll be more and more energetic. “Aeronaut A-1 - Cowhide Badalassi Russet” ordered on April 30 has not arrived yet, will post the photo I wore when I arrived. ikarashi shin-ichi
20210814_131709.jpg
20210706_151856.jpg

Micawber

ロンドン キャビー そして みんな!お気遣い、本当にありがとうございます。 報告が遅れまして申し訳ございません。私は8月5日に退院しました。今は自宅療養中です。週に1回病院に行って新しい抗がん剤の投与をうけています。体力が回復したら9月から仕事に戻る予定です。今、私が受けている薬は、5年間の追跡調査の結果が大変良い成績で、私も期待してるところです。きっと、もっともっと元気になると信じてます。4月30日に注文した カルロ バダラッシ ラセットのエアロノートA-1はまだ届いていませんが、到着したら着用した写真を投稿します。五十嵐 新一  We apologize for the delay in reporting. Thank you very much for your concern. I was discharged on August 5th. I am currently undergoing medical treatment at home. I go to the hospital once a week to receive new anti-cancer drugs. I plan to return to work in September when my physical strength recovers.The medicine I'm taking right now...The results of the five-year follow-up survey are very good, and I'm looking forward to it.I'm sure I'll be more and more energetic. “Aeronaut A-1 - Cowhide Badalassi Russet” ordered on April 30 has not arrived yet, will post the photo I wore when I arrived. ikarashi shin-ichi View attachment 65331View attachment 65332

Yep, good to see you posting on here again!

Bremspropeller

So, how long did you guys wait for your BK jacket?

I got an email in May by Andy, stating that first half of 2021 ordered jackets were supposed to be delivered by end of July. That point came and went-by.
Enquiring at the end of July about the current status did yield no answer so far.

Not really a fan of their communication-style.

ikarashi shin-ichi

4月30日に注文した カルロ バダラッシ ラセットのエアロノートA-1はまだ届いていません。9月中には届いてほしいと願っています。 ちなみに、COVID-19の影響が大きかった去年の7月31日に注文した RW 23380HH Liberty Russetのリードタイムはは38週間でした(今年の4月24日に届きました)。                 “Aeronaut A-1 - Cowhide Badalassi Russet” ordered on April 30 has not arrived yet. I hope it will arrive by the end of September.  by the way, The lead time for the RW 23380HH Liberty Russet ordered on July 31st last year, which was heavily influenced by COVID-19, was 38 weeks (delivered on April 24th this year).

Smithy

Great to hear that you are out of hospital and you're on the mend.

My little sister went through cancer treatment last year and my mother-in-law is currently undergoing it so I can imagine how difficult it has been for you and your family.

Take it one day at a time and keep wearing that BK it looks awesome!

MediumMech

Out of curiosity:
Is anybody else currently waiting for a jacket by BK?

I'm expecting a jacket from Andy & Co.. It was a summer order, so I imagine it's still a couple months away though. Andy said that they were shutting down for the month of August. The communication is definitely a bit slow, but my experience with Andy has been excellent so far. I learned quite a bit about A2 manufacturers, fit, and jacket details from our email exchanges, which convinced me to order a jacket through him. I'm hopeful it will be worth the wait!