• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill Kelso. Whats happening?

ikarashi shin-ichi

Everyone! Thank you very much for your concern.;)   Today, my RW23380 with rib replacement arrived from "BLUE ROAD". :)  I will be hospitalized at 13:00 tomorrow. I would like to leave the hospital in August.;)
20210613_192026縮小.jpg
DSCN0825縮小.jpg
DSCN0826縮小.jpg
20210613_214133縮小.jpg

ikarashi shin-ichi

I can't seem to meet my family at the hospital because of COVID-19.   At home, I used to post using Google translations on my PC, but at the hospital I think it will be smarter and longer sentences will be difficult.     As people grow older, their tears become brittle.  And that is tears of gratitude. I would like to leave the hospital in August.
I'll be back.jpg
my wife .jpg

B-Man2

I can't seem to meet my family at the hospital because of COVID-19.   At home, I used to post using Google translations on my PC, but at the hospital I think it will be smarter and longer sentences will be difficult.     As people grow older, their tears become brittle.  And that is tears of gratitude. I would like to leave the hospital in August.
View attachment 62907View attachment 62908
Ikarashi
It looks like you’re in Tokyo. I see the red radio tower . Stay positive and fight like hell .
We will be waiting to hear from you . :)

ikarashi shin-ichi

Ikarashi
It looks like you’re in Tokyo. I see the red radio tower . Stay positive and fight like hell .
We will be waiting to hear from you . :)
The photo taken with my wife was taken two years ago (2019) when I went to see my granddaughter in Tokyo, who was one year old.    I live in a local city (Tsuruoka).