Bill Kelso. Whats happening?

ikarashi shin-ichi

Lord, Mulceber, Brettafett, and everyone who owns the BK RW 23380!  BK RW 23380 Liberty Horsehide Russet・・・It's really wonderful.  I wore it and went to bed the night it arrived!  I'm looking forward to "aging" .Ikarashi Shin-ichi(五十嵐 新一 )   Apr.29 2021 2:50AM(JP) 
DSCN0805 -②.JPG
DSCN0794.JPG

Attachments

MaydayWei

Lord, Mulceber, Brettafett, and everyone who owns the BK RW 23380!  BK RW 23380 Liberty Horsehide Russet・・・It's really wonderful.  I wore it and went to bed the night it arrived!  I'm looking forward to "aging" .Ikarashi Shin-ichi(五十嵐 新一 )   Apr.29 2021 2:50AM(JP) View attachment 59103View attachment 59102
You wore it to sleep? That's absolutely awesome. It fits you perfectly. Wear it in good health, Ikarashi-sama!

ikarashi shin-ichi

I sent the following email to Andy today.⇒・・・・・・Bill Kelso Mfg  Andy I received a "refund" email from Paypal.I understand the "refund" method.    Thank you for your polite response.     I ordered “Aeronaut A-1 --Cowhide Badalassi Russet” on April 30th. I'm expecting a great jacket. Well, I have a disappointing report.  The knit at the hem of the RW23380 that arrived on April 24th has "frayed".   It's a pity that I didn't handle it roughly after wearing it for a week.    If the "fray" becomes large, we will have it repaired at a
ほつれ①.JPG
ほつれ②.JPG
ほつれ③.JPG
20210504_車スマホ.jpg
210504由良.jpg
nearby remodeling store.     ... I'm not saying "guarantee". "here is report.    ・ ・ ・ Please forgive the difference between the nuances and expressions of Google Translate words. Ikarashi Shin-ichi (Ikarashi Shinichi)・・・・・・
      The knit may have been damaged by "worm-eaten" due to the delay caused by COVID-19. ... It's exactly "Bill Kelso. Whats happening?" !!   ・ ・ ・ Please forgive the difference between the nuances and expressions of Google Translate words

Skyhawk

Ikarashi, those areas of loose weaving are a defect in the knits. No worms or parasites. As a jacket manufacturer, I have seen this happen. Most likely those were there when the knits were installed, although sometimes they are hard to spot. They are fairly easy to repair, it is just a tedious job to do if you don't want the repair to show.

I visited South Korea while in the NAVY. Even bought a leather jacket there but that was a long time ago. It was an A-2 style MOTO jacket. I was stationed in Japan at the time.

I really miss Japan! I was stationed in Atsugi during my time in the NAVY. I was in Tokyo or surfing at the beach whenever I was off of work. I loved that country and the wonderful people who live there! I made many good friends while I was there. I really need to get back there for a visit...

Last edited:

Skyhawk

I am not knocking BK at all! We use some of the same knits. Those are our Medium Brown color.
That is the same color I found the defect on with my knits. No big deal. Just a milling issue. I only saw it on one cuff out of all the supplies I have ever purchased. Those knits are great!

The jacket looks fantastic Ikarashi!

Last edited: