Bill Kelso. Whats happening?

Rutger

Recently:
Italy-Netherlands... a month. No kidding.
US-Netherlands....a week. About usual, up to two weeks is quite ok.

Bremspropeller

Looks like BK is in for some serious stuff with A-1s and 37J1s with several contracts each to chose from.
Comes with a bit of a price-hike, though.

Certainly interesting for fans of those jackets.

mulceber

Wow, I just checked out their website again. Interesting indeed. I’m going to check with Andy, but they might have managed to get their hands on an original or two. BK are now the only ones on the market reproducing multiple contracts of A-1 jackets.

Last edited:
My jacket arrived today....to my Mom's place. I had it sent there because according to the plan I'd be in Bali right now. I'll see here next Friday, so that's when I'll pick up the jacket too.
Greg ! Did you receive the jacket you ordered in July? ..   I ordered the RW 23380HH Liberty Russet 7 on January 31st (JAN), so I hope that my request will arrive within another month.       ♪♬  Ikarashi Shin-ichi (Shinichi Igarashi) 2021/1/21 11:56 AM (JP)  

Greg ! Did you receive the jacket you ordered in July? ..   I ordered the RW 23380HH Liberty Russet 7 on January 31st (JAN), so I hope that my request will arrive within another month.       ♪♬  Ikarashi Shin-ichi (Shinichi Igarashi) 2021/1/21 11:56 AM (JP)  
Correct the text !!!  Greg ! Did you receive the jacket you ordered in July? ..   I ordered the RW 23380HH Liberty Russet on July 31st (JAN), so I hope that my request will arrive within another month.      ♩♫♪♬♪♬  Ikarashi Shin-ichi (Shinichi Igarashi) 2021/1/21 11:56 AM (JP) 

I ordered it mid-June.
Oh really?  excuse me.  Looking at Greg's post on Aug 31, 2020, I thought it was July.  …Well, In any case, this is good information for me.  You can expect that what I asked for will arrive within the next two months. Ikarashi Shin-ichi 2021/1/21 8:33 PM (JP)