• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill Kelso. Whats happening?

Kermit3D

All I know is that this is the second such email I have recieved from them, first one from Andy Falzon a few year ago and then this one, both with a whole lot of manufacturers CC'd in. I have never recieved such a mail from any other maker (nor have we sent any, or ever would)
Yes, I have no doubt that you wouldn't do that and I'm not questioning your word.

I just don't understand why BK takes such a big risk... To avoid the competition having to deal with a difficult customer (I'm not saying kev15 is a difficult customer, I'm referring to BK's point of view) ? that's a bit strange, isn't it ?

denny@aero

Yes, I have no doubt that you wouldn't do that and I'm not questioning your word.

I just don't understand why BK takes such a big risk... To avoid the competition having to deal with a difficult customer (I'm not saying kev15 is a difficult customer, I'm referring to BK's point of view) ? that's a bit strange, isn't it ?
I truly don't know if they really do think they are offering a service or not but its totally unsolicited.

Yes there are sometimes awkward customers or customers that are hardwork, and yes sometimes we as manufactures make mistakes but that's business it's how you deal with it that matters, and how you resolve things that count.