• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill Kelso Monarch 23378 Victory Horsehide

ausreenactor

0 Feedback bidder and a clown chiseling it up bid by bid.

Wait for the relist with the usual "Relisted due to non paying bidder".

Pretty sure eBay still does the Second Chance Offer where you can move the under bidder who missed it? "No, I was just bidding up the other guy...but thanks..." ;)

Technonut2112

Regardless, still may be a deal to some, considering that a new one from BK would run over $2100.00 USD in the Victory HH. ;)

Jonesy86

upload_2018-6-15_16-35-43.gif

D97x7

Too rich for my tastes, had a go but think I'll have to try winning their competition instead.

ausreenactor

No doubting it is a great jacket and I LOVE my BK Werber in the Victory Russet.. I don't know how they have doubled in price in the last five years though? Glad I put an original Crown zip in it now!!

As far as eBay auctions go though it is as dodgy as a $3 bill....

Teddy

I don't get it. The username is bkchicago but the location is Greece. So where exactly are they based?

Teddy

And the website suggests Blakelands, MK, UK. They make great jackets but I don't get why they're confusing people (like me)?

D97x7

Made in Greece, company registered in the UK, owner lives in the USA, who knows.
Mine was posted from Greece, of that I'm certain.

Pilot

Yeah, funny shillbidding stuff..
got mine yesterday from Greece...paid approx 900 Euro for a similar one ( photos will follow)...this Shillbidding A-2 goes higher than a NOS WW2 original...F..ck!

Silver Surfer

or worse. its your jacket that you have up on greedbay, and some smartyass, or asses play silly bugger with the auction, bidding up you jacket with no intention of ever paying for it. at the end,, ya think ya dun gud, only to find nada, and it back to relisting and fielding Qs from watchers, like didnt that jacket sell a week or two ago?, why is it relisted?, whats wrong with it?, etc. and....going through the eb rigamarole of fees applied to the "final sale". more fun with dick and jane. btw, sometimes these cretins have "feedbacks" of more then 5, just to be able to bid on the auctions that stipulate "no bidders with less then 5 feedbacks". when ya wise up and go to their feedback, ya find they have only purchased 5 low priced brat junk.

Pilot

or worse. its your jacket that you have up on greedbay, and some smartyass, or asses play silly bugger with the auction, bidding up you jacket with no intention of ever paying for it. at the end,, ya think ya dun gud, only to find nada, and it back to relisting and fielding Qs from watchers, like didnt that jacket sell a week or two ago?, why is it relisted?, whats wrong with it?, etc. and....going through the eb rigamarole of fees applied to the "final sale". more fun with dick and jane. btw, sometimes these cretins have "feedbacks" of more then 5, just to be able to bid on the auctions that stipulate "no bidders with less then 5 feedbacks". when ya wise up and go to their feedback, ya find they have only purchased 5 low priced brat junk.
Greedbay makes it possible...
I am out of this Sh..tplace since 2015...
Some members here even offer only on Greedbay...never here...wonder why...?...possibly to market pieces they wont dare to do here.?...

Last edited:

jeremiah

Yeah. I linked that one in my “wow what a looker” thread too as I saw that. I am keeping my eye out for another one in 36-38.

At least the last one went to a nice guy here.