• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BILL KELSO FOR SALE IN GREECE

Lebowski

You might not want to sell to this guy.
Congrats to the winner of that 38 BK RW in victory hide on eBay. Was a beaut.
Interesting, who has bought it finally? Possibly VLJ member? It was a gem, and the winner has bought it for a fair price, I'd even say - for a moderate price, considering it was Victory HH and it was abs. new, NWT.

Last edited:

Lebowski

You might not want to sell to this guy.
Yeah. It was nice. Not as much character in the grain and wrinkles as arco but nice. And yeah great price.
I think it'll look much more grainy (a lot more grainy I'd say) after a bit of wearing. Pretty sure the buyer is very happy, 'cause he/she just bought a gem for an attractive price.

jeremiah

Well what grain is there might pop out but you get what you get when you have grain. It will definitely get some wrinkles over time but yeah it’s still a very nice jacket and I would have loved it.

cornhusker

If it had been like the grain on your arco, Jeremiah, I wouldn't of been able to hold off on it! Anybody know how many more samples Andy has or if those were one of the last victory hides?

jeremiah

I think that was the last but never know what might show up on eBay. Not mine but maybe someone down the road will re sell.

jeremiah

I mean it looks great when the right light hits it but it is pretty dark most of the time. Here are a few pics of my Bk victory hide arco. Love the grain and leather.
36F0256E-B7A6-4045-96C9-46F975033908.jpeg
01E2A6C4-2D86-4902-A7F8-85784E2DC909.jpeg
47B2701D-999D-4F86-A924-2B03CDD3AF17.jpeg