• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill Kelso A2s - new patterns and new hide

A

Anonymous

The grain in the hide looks very impressive. If you gain access to a good label maker you
can make any contract in the world!! Great work. Does that hide increase the price?

Couchy

Labels are hard to make right but in the end we will manage. What needs to be found is good example jackets.
I set my ebay sniper at $850 to get this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... true&rt=nc

but for some reason it didn't work. The auction ended at $330
Then I offered $500 twice to the seller but no reply as of today.
I really wanted this jac

HHjackets

wait for the buyer to leave feedback, then contact him and explain ... see if he's willing to take $450 for it, if he's interested he'll come back and says yes or if he's greedy he says he wants more and you can take it from there.
if it went for this price, there must have been a reason why not so many people were after it.
but looking at the winner's bidding history, vintage and ww2, and bidding 4 seconds before the end of the auction, maybe he won't part with it! worth a try though unless the seller is happy to get a negative feedback and make an extra $170 !!

A

Anonymous

thanks but the condition of the leather and the price is nowhere near

2BM2K

PLATON

The problem with the snipe software not working may be due to the time delay between Europe and America. Depends on how close the snipe is set to the auction end.

wop54

2BM2K said:
PLATON

The problem with the snipe software not working may be due to the time delay between Europe and America. Depends on how close the snipe is set to the auction end.
Nothing to do with the seller shipping only to US?

A

Anonymous

I didn't tell him where I am from (I don't know if he can see this)
I had a US address to give him if that was the problem

I don't trust snipers anymore.

wop54

PLATON said:
I didn't tell him where I am from (I don't know if he can see this)
I had a US address to give him if that was the problem

I don't trust snipers anymore.
When listing items for sale in your own country you can select your "will post to" catagory then go to "my preferences" and block bids from those countries you do not sell to. Maybe the seller did that? :?

A

Anonymous

yes, that is possible,
if bidding wasnt allowed that explains why the sniper failed.

A

Anonymous

yes, that is possible,
if bidding wasnt allowed that explains why the sniper failed.

Otter

OK you got me, the new jacket looks very nice, just got to save my pennies, Mrs Otter is on my case because I splurged on an Eastman B3 and an Aero Irvin this winter. One of your new jackets is my next purchase.

A

Anonymous

Yes one M422 will be presented here this week. I will show you photos.
I 've seen it incomplete yesterday and looked great. It should be ready tomorrow.

Unfortunately the webiste update still take long time.

nogbat

ive already got your rw a2 in russet smooth ,, nice jacket .. but i would like something a bit more grainy and bashed about look ,, come on platon dont delay .. ;) :twisted:

Rutger

PLATON said:
In the meantime,
what do you think of this?

img2717p.jpg

(patch and nametag are not attached)

This one's so good, I want one like it, unconditionally.
Check your PM, platon, I'm ready to support the Greek economy ;) .
Oh well, just hope there's not an 8 month waiting list.

A

Anonymous

here's what the guy who got this jacket said

Hi,
I received the jacket yesterday. It is great! My compliments to all involved in constructing this beautiful garment. The fit is good with the only exception being some tightness under the armpits. I have only tried it on inside the house and am hoping that the tighteness under the armpits will loosen up after wearing it for a while. Any suggestions? The length, chest and back look great!

and on a second message

Thanks again. This is a beautiful jacket! The jacket seems to be wearing in well and the tightness under the armpits is not as bad. If I can figure out how to send photos, I will do so. The leather, stitching, and craftsmanship are all great!

Sincerely,

Stef

Wait a minute Platon, means you're currently manufacturing and selling jackets ????
I want to place an order right now !!! please, seriously !

:D :D :D

------------

Stef

A

Anonymous

Hi Stef,
I got to check with BK to see if there's any skins left. I will know next Monday.