• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill Kelso 15% off for 4th July... How did we miss it?

Officer Dibley

They’ve not bothered to get back to me so i guess they got as many orders as they expected and are not entertaining beyond that number .....

ausreenactor

If two years is what you sign up for the expectation is that it will be two years, and from what I can gather that is how it goes..

Have only bought my GWs second hand from the forum. If I ordered any A-2 at the start of the trip I would be amending the order now from a 44 to a 40. Two weeks ago I was 32lbs lighter and leaner. I had to throw on a few lbs when my gym addiction rated a mention from my LTCOL. I am practically a Kenyan Marathon runner now. The At The Front repro stuff I bought through the trip is now too big? Need 34 waist trousers... ?? But I did get them at half price or better, along with Garrison Caps and a .45 belt holster.. Gotta love a bargain.

ausreenactor

Done and dusted. Medals and handshakes knocked over before our last USA v AUS hockey game. Was 4-4 going in. New crew on our side .....were new. We lost. Oh well. . Now the dusty tarmac walks and 110 degree flights across the shakiest part of the World at the moment. What could go wrong?

Officer Dibley

Rather like Basil Fawlty and “don’t mention the war”, don’t mention the cricket world cup :cool: Beating Oz is rare in any sport but rugby and to be relished when it happens !

Officer Dibley

Well, no reply from BK so that’s one sale they lost out on ..... he’s probably to busy spitting over his keyboard in response to some poster or other he disagrees with .....

mulceber

Like I said, they’re out of the office until the 19th. Probably too late for the sale, but who knows. They were willing to honor the agreement with a member of Club Obi Wan who ordered a week before the sale began, so I wouldn’t rule it out.

mulceber

Yeah, I’ve noticed that as well. I assume it’s just posting on holiday, since when I emailed them last week I got this auto-response:

“Many thanks for your message.

Please note our customer service will remain closed until July 19 during which time production of jackets will continue uninterruptedly.

You are encouraged to send us your enquiries and we will reply accordingly upon our re-opening.

Till then ‘Keep them Flying’.”