• Hey guys, I had to upgrade the VLJ software because the old one is being phased out. Please let me know of any issues in the SITE UPDATE THREAD. Thanks!

Bill Kelso 15% off for 4th July... How did we miss it?

ausreenactor

If two years is what you sign up for the expectation is that it will be two years, and from what I can gather that is how it goes..

Have only bought my GWs second hand from the forum. If I ordered any A-2 at the start of the trip I would be amending the order now from a 44 to a 40. Two weeks ago I was 32lbs lighter and leaner. I had to throw on a few lbs when my gym addiction rated a mention from my LTCOL. I am practically a Kenyan Marathon runner now. The At The Front repro stuff I bought through the trip is now too big? Need 34 waist trousers... ?? But I did get them at half price or better, along with Garrison Caps and a .45 belt holster.. Gotta love a bargain.

ausreenactor

Done and dusted. Medals and handshakes knocked over before our last USA v AUS hockey game. Was 4-4 going in. New crew on our side .....were new. We lost. Oh well. . Now the dusty tarmac walks and 110 degree flights across the shakiest part of the World at the moment. What could go wrong?

Officer Dibley

Rather like Basil Fawlty and “don’t mention the war”, don’t mention the cricket world cup :cool: Beating Oz is rare in any sport but rugby and to be relished when it happens !

Members online

Latest posts