• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bill kellso ,s a2s

A

Anonymous

and first BK with noseart

noseart.jpg

original on the right

CBI

I would like to see some nice outdoor pics of these kelso A-2's as they are looking pretty good. I know there are still upgrades in the works but congrats on the project thus far.........

Jaguar46

CBI said:
I would like to see some nice outdoor pics of these kelso A-2's as they are looking pretty good. I know there are still upgrades in the works but congrats on the project thus far.........

My shots are outdoors, and while they won't win a Pulitzer prize they are OK. It was pretty nice outdoors when I shot them. I don't know if this style or type of leather is still for sale, as this was the first issue.

P1010447Medium.jpg

P1010444Medium.jpg

P1010441Medium.jpg

P1010440Medium.jpg

P1010439Medium.jpg

269sqnhudson

Agreed! I'd love one of these and would definitely like to order one over the next couple of months.

If i can make a strong suggestion though, you really really really need to get your website up to date and add the Roughwear, especially that really nice seal brown one. It would make it much easier to order and the pics on this forum are a lot better than those on the site.

T

colekwok

269sqnhudson said:
Agreed! I'd love one of these and would definitely like to order one over the next couple of months.

If i can make a strong suggestion though, you really really really need to get your website up to date and add the Roughwear, especially that really nice seal brown one. It would make it much easier to order and the pics on this forum are a lot better than those on the site.

T

100% agree. Saving up for my Roughwear now.

A

Anonymous

we are indeed working on a USN jacket
but can't say more at the time being