• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best M445A i have ever seen, period! Looks and feel brand new

John Lever

This looks great apart from the sheepskin poking out of the bottom but I’m sure they’ll fix that. I wonder if it’ll have the silk armpit gussets, if it did it’d be the perfect sheepskin. I’m waiting for you to buy one John and let me know!
Don't think the m445 had silk gussets they were sheepskin. The zip closure at the neck is a critical issue, it rarely works well. The fleece sticking out is the windflap.
Price will be approx $2.5k. Might have to re think the purchase.

MikeyB-17

I believe it was the AN-J-4 that had the silk gussets. The USN shearlings do look great but John's right, the zip going all the way up to close the neck isn't ideal, it's a hell of a struggle to close it and puts a lot of strain on the zip.

Kermit3D

This M-445 is absolutely beautiful.
It is an incredible find.
But in my opinion, the most incredible thing in this story is to have found it before Jorge. ;)

bazelot

This M-445 is absolutely beautiful.
It is an incredible find.
But in my opinion, the most incredible thing in this story is to have found it before Jorge. ;)
thanks. It is indeed a unique find. I just bought a M445b in what looks like similar condition. I will post pics when i get it. I have plenty of jackets that Jorge wishes he had :).
I have been slowing down a lot lately though as there is hardly anything of interest that pops up for sale.