• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best Hanger for heavy leather jacket

mulceber

My best advice is to get a couple of these from Aero: https://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=3938

If you REALLY want to protect your jackets, buy one and then put some pool noodle or pipe insulation around the shoulders of it like so:
569E3EFB-8BD1-4833-9F95-9889CBD8DC87_1_105_c.jpeg

mulceber

The folks at Aero are of the opinion that it's best to have the shoulders of the hanger lie as flat as possible, otherwise it can create an odd wrinkle running down the front of the jacket (see their photos). I can't really confirm whether that's true or not, but I've tried to avoid having it happen, just because these are expensive jackets.

As for the noodles, I recommend anything that's around 6 cm in diameter and hollow. These might work:

Ian a

The folks at Aero are of the opinion that it's best to have the shoulders of the hanger lie as flat as possible, otherwise it can create an odd wrinkle running down the front of the jacket (see their photos). I can't really confirm whether that's true or not, but I've tried to avoid having it happen, just because these are expensive jackets.

As for the noodles, I recommend anything that's around 6 cm in diameter and hollow. These might work:

what colour !!! only joking

Ian a

Thats great information, I will order soon, thanks again

Ian a

Thanks to you all again, very good information, little money spent to presurve your expensive leather, :D

Ian a