• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Belstaff Montana

petermack09

Finally managed to replace my vintage belstaff Montana that I reluctantly sold two years ago,that was a size 46 & was always too big for me,so it was only worn a handful of times before heading to a new owner in the USA.
The new one is in perfect condition and a size 44,no zip in tartan liner or armour but I’m delighted with it,totally unmarked and fits perfectly.
It’s from a period before belstaff went fashion oriented and made in Italy,no use for motorcycling.
Just seen belstaff have resurrected the Montana name and style due to Ewan mcgregor filming his new adventure The long way up..
Shame theyhave made it with calfskin,but I’m not surprised,
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

B-Man2

Finally managed to replace my vintage belstaff Montana that I reluctantly sold two years ago,that was a size 46 & was always too big for me,so it was only worn a handful of times before heading to a new owner in the USA.
The new one is in perfect condition and a size 44,no zip in tartan liner or armour but I’m delighted with it,totally unmarked and fits perfectly.
It’s from a period before belstaff went fashion oriented and made in Italy,no use for motorcycling.
Just seen belstaff have resurrected the Montana name and style due to Ewan mcgregor filming his new adventure The long way up..
Shame theyhave made it with calfskin,but I’m not surprised,View attachment 45908View attachment 45909View attachment 45910
Hahaha :)
I just commented on that on FL . Great jacket but the arms were always a bit short on me back in the days when I was riding . I like it and you did well in finding one . Congrats !

petermack09

Update,,I know, I said I was finished but its pulled me back in.just arrived today. Complete with the tartan liner and full removable armour. Size 46, just cleaned and a quick coating of pecards.
Ps, The size 44 has obviously shrunk :)
20240112_111412.jpg
20240112_111348.jpg
20240112_111201.jpg
20240112_111012.jpg
20240112_111110.jpg

Last edited: