• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Before There Was Good Wear , BK, JA DuBow, or 5Star....... There Was SEFTON .

Amit

1613040430811.jpeg

Grant

Great write up on the Sefton A-2! I've been trying to find one in my size 42 for ages and recently picked up this one from the UK. Sure it lacks details of higher end reproduction A-2's but it's very well constructed and the poopy russet steer hide is a dead on match to many of my originals. BTW, I also have an unworn sz 44 Sefton I thought would fit but is way too big on me I'm happy to move on for a decent price if anyone's interested.

S2.jpg
s1.jpg

mulceber

Great write up on the Sefton A-2! I've been trying to find one in my size 42 for ages and recently picked up this one from the UK. Sure it lacks details of higher end reproduction A-2's but it's very well constructed and the poopy russet steer hide is a dead on match to many of my originals. BTW, I also have an unworn sz 44 Sefton I thought would fit but is way too big on me I'm happy to move on for a decent price if anyone's interested.

View attachment 52948View attachment 52949
Probably too big for me, but out of curiosity, what’s the pit-to-put on the size 44 Sefton?

The one you’re wearing looks amazing, btw.

Grant

Sorry for the delay in getting measurements of a sz 44 Sefton:

Front of jacket pit to pit - 23"
Shoulder width - 19 1/2"
Sleeve length from shoulder seam to end of knit cuff - 25"
Back length from base of stand collar to bottom of knit - 25 1/2"