• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beard or no beard.... ( uuups touchy... I know...)

johnwayne

Micawber, you could always do a comb over! I think Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top hasn't much head hair but it's not held him back, just need to be a 'sharp dressed A2 man'!!

Micawber

Micawber, you could always do a comb over! I think Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top hasn't much head hair but it's not held him back, just need to be a 'sharp dressed A2 man'!!

Indeed, it's a much maligned look but some say it can be a very fetching look ..in the right light;)

Comb over.jpg

johnwayne

For our friends overseas that isn't Micawber, unless he's a double of Rab C Nesbitt, a fine Scottish comedian!

Alexander

I think you could have a beard in the Royal Navy provided you had permission. The RAF seemed to go in for handlebar moustaches according to legend. I’m not in the military, and thankfully the Ambulance Service has no restrictions on facial hair, so the ‘tache can flourish.
View attachment 15377
Mikey Excellent and charming looking in B-3 and amazing Fur Collar.

Pilot

Best style is

Funniest for me is when someone has "a roof" over the bald place.
Called Schnitzel or meat cap....;););)... The Korean saying...,In German speaking countries... called „ breites Scheitel“ = wide large parting ( with a comb) ...,Touchy...!!!! huuuhhho_Oo_Oo_O Beter we stop this here...

Last edited:

Bengoshi

I wear always three-day stubble. I had never shaved clean for the last 30 years. Sometimes is my look in, sometimes out. It's just a question of time.