• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Be First to Get Your $110.00 USMC T-shirt

ausreenactor

Just bought the 1st MAR DIV shirt from ELC. Will compare it to an ATF OD shirt when I have it...

Just spent a bit of the Bitcoin profits... no biggie!

20210417_102648.jpg

Micawber

One very rarely wears T shirts especially examples with garishly printed messages or logo's emblazoned on them as one finds one's very presence alone is enough to make a statement.
Should one be of a mind to adopt such terribly casual attire one might baulk at the retail price sufficiently to prevent one from purchasing, however that situation is highly unlikely as one has 0 associations with the organisation printed on the garment. With the aforementioned in mind one will simply remain a disciple of the long sleeve, button upTattershall check shirt, tweed hacking jacket, brogues and stout corduroy trousers, attire much better suited to my particular locale.

Good day to you.

:D

ausreenactor

A good chunk of my collection relates to the USMC and I have undertaken battlefield tours on Guadalcanal...

The same can be said of buying flying jackets by individuals who have no affiliation to aviation beyond a travel agent booking....

Grant

Trevor, enjoy your 1st Div tee!
The old plain USMC tee Gary sent years ago gets worn weekly in and out of the gym and looks amazing.

Micawber

Note to self:

Attempt at subtle British humour fell flat.

Therefore do not post late at night / wee hours of the morning as prescription cancer drugs in system may affect performance.

Therefore try another approach

Personally speaking...
No I wouldn't pay that sort of money for a printed T shirt - even if it's a niche design, the pricing is bollocks. Further, I feel people are quite within their right to post that in their opinion the pricing is taking the piss somewhat.

I rarely wear T shirts anyway and when I do it is to add a layer under an ordinary shirt. Further, I'm quite happy to wear repro flight jackets of a design worn by what is essentially a foreign ally as they essentially often suit my needs practically - and as I have been a member of more than one associated organisation for many years, and have had many friends who served in same, I feel comfortable doing so.

What else? No, I think that's it.

;)

ausreenactor

Unpacked my ELC 1st Mar Div T-shirt after lunch today. Got as far as opening the box and had to cease and desist. Can't damage the packaging, which is probably worth 20 quid itself....

Will get pics!

This shirt will hold its value better than Bitcoin at present. Doubling down though and surge buying in the dip!

tda003

I may be able to hook you up with that exact T-shirt for a bit less. Shipped cheaper, too.:p
(Had to try an emoji again. New skill.)