• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bargain pants

Peter Graham

Wow ! Bargain, although if I'm correct the size actually refers to the chest size of the jacket these would have been issued with so the pants may be 30" waist.

Peter Graham

They were issued with the B-10 but there were no set rules. I might buy a pair to use as motorcycle trousers.

TankBuster

I just bought them, I have a friend that needed a few of these for display purposes, but if anyone here wants a pair for the same $29.99 + shipping, let me know! The sellers store is right by me. I'm heading down there this coming week to pick them up, and see what else he has.

Peter Graham

TankBuster said:
The sellers store is right by me. I'm heading down there this coming week to pick them up, and see what else he has.
Maybe a load of unissued B-10's for $30 each !

TankBuster

Peter Graham said:
TankBuster said:
The sellers store is right by me. I'm heading down there this coming week to pick them up, and see what else he has.
Maybe a load of unissued B-10's for $30 each !

Peter,
That's kind of what I'm hoping for. Hey, a guy can dream :lol: ... He Emailed me that he has just gotten a huge shipment of military surplus items in from different eras. Apparently he doesn't know what any of it is! I'll be more than happy to take more items off his hands! ;)

taikonaut

Peter Graham said:
taikonaut said:
All sold.
Read Tankbuster's post above carefully.
I need sign language and talked to v e r y s l o w l y
Come on I aint stupid!
I am well aware of Tankbuster's post the other day but as of yesterday even after his last post the seller still had about 4 left. :geek: